A wicked Welcome ...

  • Chymiera
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
      To all our new members,.
      This site can be used for any topics.
      However I do not require use of either this site or our Etsy forum site for any particular topics.
      If there is a private matter that you would like to discuss only with the team & so that its not public, I would definitely suggest using this site, or you may use the etsy forum, as long as you click the private button.
      xo
      ChyMieRa
    • kim ruby
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011