todays thought

  • Kim Wasielewski
    Message 1 of 1736 , Jan 24, 2013

      You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present. ~Jan Glidewell

      Kim ATP ® Reiki Master

      Herbalist

      Angel Inspirations

      Angelic Kreations

      Kim's School of Dance

      Yoga by Kim

      The only angel rule is, you must ask!

      There is no greater gift than friendship

      ~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

      February 10 2013 Angels Love and Romance a Benefit for the Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland

      March 9 10 11 12 2013  Strongsville Friends of the Library Booksale

      October 12-13 2013 Universal Light Expo

      August 14 Friends of the Strongsville Library Author Event Tom Batiuk 7pm

      www.yogabykim.com

      www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

    • Kim Wasielewski
      Message 1736 of 1736 , Apr 19 4:35 AM

        We're here for a reason.  I believe a bit of the reason is
        to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.
         - Whoopi Goldberg

        Kim ATP  Reiki Master

        The Four Agreements
        1. Be impeccable with your word.
        2. Don’t take anything personally.
        3. Don’t make assumptions.
        4. Always do your best. ”
        Miguel Ruiz,

        January 5 E Cubed Yoga! Using your thoughts to create an amazing life!

        April 24 Strongsville City Jazz  Strongsville United Methodist Church Benefit

        May 2 Carnival for a Cure Cleveland Fitness Club $1 angel readings!

        Jun 4 Angel Academy Strongsville Library

        Aug 22 Harmonic Journeys Show Rocky River

        October 17 & 18 Holistic Health and Healing Expo North Olmsted