newest version of the cookbook!

  • Kim Wasielewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012

    Hello angel friends..there was a misunderstanding and I had to remove a recipe so here is the updated cookbooke…still just as good as ever!!!

    Kim ATP ® Reiki Master

    Herbalist

    Angel Inspirations

    Angelic Kreations

    Kim's School of Dance

    Yoga by Kim

    The only angel rule is, you must ask!

    There is no greater gift than friendship

    ~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

    February 10 2013 Angels Love and Romance a Benefit for the Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland

    October 12-13 2013 Universal Light Expo

    www.yogabykim.com

    www.misskimsschoolofdance.com