4096FW: never hurts to ask...

  • Kim Wasielewski
    Oct 9, 2013

    Hello angel friends….here is info about an opportunity to help with a fund raiser,

    Donating is a great way to increase the awareness of your business….see attached and below

    Kim ATP ® Reiki Master

    Herbalist

    Angel Inspirations

    Angelic Kreations

    Kim's School of Dance

    Yoga by Kim

    The only angel rule is, you must ask!

    THE FOUR AGREEMENTS

    1.Be impeccable with your word
    2. Don’t take anything personally
    3. Don’t make assumptions
    4. Always do your best

    September 15 Strongsville City Jazz at Strongsville Art in the Park

    September 14 15 16 Strongsville Friends Booksale

    October 12-13 2013 Universal Life Expo

    November 2, 2013 North Royalton Health Expo

    December 8 Holiday Boutique North Royalton

    www.yogabykim.com

    www.misskimsschoolofdance.com