4091todays thought

  • Kim Wasielewski
    Oct 5, 2013

      When we hate our enemies, we are giving them power over us:
      power over our sleep, our appetites, our blood pressure,
      our health and our happiness. Our enemies would dance with
      joy if only they knew how they were worrying us, lacerating
      us, and getting even with us! Our hate is not hurting them
      at all, but our hate is turning our days and nights into a
      hellish turmoil.
      - Dale Carnegie (1888-1955)

      Kim ATP ® Reiki Master

      Herbalist

      Angel Inspirations

      Angelic Kreations

      Kim's School of Dance

      Yoga by Kim

      The only angel rule is, you must ask!

      THE FOUR AGREEMENTS

      1.Be impeccable with your word
      2. Don’t take anything personally
      3. Don’t make assumptions
      4. Always do your best

      September 15 Strongsville City Jazz at Strongsville Art in the Park

      September 14 15 16 Strongsville Friends Booksale

      October 12-13 2013 Universal Life Expo

      November 2, 2013 North Royalton Health Expo

      December 8 Holiday Boutique North Royalton

      www.yogabykim.com

      www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

    • Show all 1768 messages in this topic