4086in need of someone, maybe you all know

  • Kim Wasielewski
    Oct 2, 2013

      Hello angel friends! I have a client who is looking for a hypnotherapist who does past life regressions. My current gal is not available. This has to be someone you would personally recommend with your experience. You know me! It has to be someone ethical who you truly trust! Thanks everyone!

      Kim ATP ® Reiki Master

      Herbalist

      Angel Inspirations

      Angelic Kreations

      Kim's School of Dance

      Yoga by Kim

      The only angel rule is, you must ask!

      THE FOUR AGREEMENTS

      1.Be impeccable with your word
      2. Don’t take anything personally
      3. Don’t make assumptions
      4. Always do your best

      September 15 Strongsville City Jazz at Strongsville Art in the Park

      September 14 15 16 Strongsville Friends Booksale

      October 12-13 2013 Universal Life Expo

      November 2, 2013 North Royalton Health Expo

      December 8 Holiday Boutique North Royalton

      www.yogabykim.com

      www.misskimsschoolofdance.com