4080todays thought

  • Kim Wasielewski
    Sep 19, 2013

      I have to share  abraham’s message today…powerful stuff!

      We want to speak about freedom: This is a Vibrational Universe. The only Source that flows is the Source of Well-Being. And, physical and Nonphysical, we are all free to allow that Well-Being to flow to us and through us or we can pinch it off. It is our call — every time...

      ---Abraham

      Kim ATP ® Reiki Master

      Herbalist

      Angel Inspirations

      Angelic Kreations

      Kim's School of Dance

      Yoga by Kim

      The only angel rule is, you must ask!

      THE FOUR AGREEMENTS

      1.Be impeccable with your word
      2. Don’t take anything personally
      3. Don’t make assumptions
      4. Always do your best

      September 15 Strongsville City Jazz at Strongsville Art in the Park

      September 14 15 16 Strongsville Friends Booksale

      October 12-13 2013 Universal Life Expo

      November 2, 2013 North Royalton Health Expo

      December 8 Holiday Boutique North Royalton

      www.yogabykim.com

      www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

    • Show all 2048 messages in this topic