The Angelical Language - Update

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2008
      Greetings, All!

      I usually try to avoid making "updates" on the progress of my upcoming
      books, simply because the publishing business can often be chaotic and
      lots of things can go wrong along the way.

      However, I'll make an exception in this case, since you folks haven't
      heard from me on this subject for some time. :) Everything is now
      complete and the final MS, images, permissions, et al have arrived at
      Llewellyn. Sadly, we could not get the project into the Spring 09
      catalog, but we are set for Fall 09.

      Keep your fingers crossed! And if anyone has any questions, please
      feel free to post them here. :)

      LVX
      Aaron
    • jen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2008
        - OMG and with 2 weeks to spare. Looking forward to it Aaron hope it
        does well.
      • jen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2008
          - I just realized what the date was today. So you can attribute the
          inaccuracy of the last post to early alzhiemers, lack of caffine, and
          shock from returning to running my feet off for 12 hours a day.

          Congrats anyway Aaron
        • kheph777
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
            Greetings, folks!

            I just got word from Llewellyn, they are sending me the proofs for Vol. I ("The Complete History and Mythos of the Tongue of Angels") sometime this week. :):) This volume is particularly interesting because it will be one of the VERY few Llewellyn books to have its own index. And this is on top of it being a hard-cover limited edition. :)

            You can already place your pre-orders for both volumes on Amazon.com:

            Volume One - The Complete History and Mythos of the Tongue of Angels:
            http://www.amazon.com/Angelical-Language-Complete-History-Mythos/dp/0738714909/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260273387&sr=1-1

            Volume Two - The Encyclopedic Lexicon of the Tongue of Angels:
            http://www.amazon.com/Angelical-Language-II-Encyclopedic-Lexicon/dp/0738714917/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260273387&sr=1-2

            Release date- at least for Vol I- is May of next year. The date is fast approaching! :)

            LVX
            Aaron