Re: Angelic Letter Essences

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Greetings!

      Sure, I'd love to see that TXT file! We can post it here for folks to
      discuss and upload the file to the files section if you wish.

      LVX
      Aaron

      --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "meriseth"
      <meriseth@...> wrote:

      > --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <kheph777@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "meriseth"
      > > <meriseth@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > You might want to provide a link to the updated Angelic Letter
      > Essences:
      > > >
      > > > <http://www.pelentan.net/ramsa/essentialconcepts.php>
      > >
      > > Done! Along with a pointer to the "Enochian Linguistics" website,
      > > where the theory is explained.
      > >
      > > Do you, or anyone else, want to post anything about the Letter
      Essences?

      > I've been pondering it ... can you handle a small .doc file on the
      > methodology used to discover the Angelic Letter Essences? <g>

    • frater_nero
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2007
        Not to argue with you but wanted to share some work I have been doing
        scrying the letters looking for a "runic" meaning of each letter. I
        see some similarities but still different from the results you have
        obtained.

        Example:
        Mine:
        Un (A): Is a scepter raised in mid command. It is the ruler and the
        initiator of action and movement. Like a Hierophant opening the hall.
        Compare to the hermetic cross. The cross is the first swirling, yet Un
        is the command that started that swirling. When God said let there be
        light, the action of command was Un.

        Yours: begin, continue, endure and time, duration, source

        Very close.

        But with B it is very different,
        Mine:Pe (B): Is a vessel of the light of the divine opened up and
        pouring out into the world. It is like the horn of plenty raining
        never ending manna from heaven.

        Yours: polarity, choice

        not close at all.

        Mine:
        Veh (C): flux and reflux, back and forth flow or movement, ebb and
        flow of tides, cyclic movement.

        Yours: maker, creator, cause

        Again not close to your findings. Any thoughts?
      • deanhild@att.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 19, 2007
          -------------- Original message from "frater_nero" <frater_nero@...>: --------------
          > But with B it is very different,
          > Mine:Pe (B): Is a vessel of the light of the divine opened up and
          > pouring out into the world. It is like the horn of plenty raining
          > never ending manna from heaven.
          >
          > Yours: polarity, choice
          >
          > not close at all.

          Patricia's main term for B is multiplicity, and the horn of plenty provides each with the particular thing he wants, as I recall.

          > Mine:
          > Veh (C): flux and reflux, back and forth flow or movement, ebb and
          > flow of tides, cyclic movement.
          >
          > Yours: maker, creator, cause
          >
          > Again not close to your findings. Any thoughts?

          This fits better with her take on R. Of course, creation flows into the ebb and tide of things.
          -Dean