Re: Soyga and Loagaeth

  • AaronL
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 9:38 PM
      I'm glad you brought that up - becuase it was something I couldn't find a way to work into the blog post. I agree that dual aspects of everything - not just the 12 signs of the zodiac - appear to be indicated in Loagaeth. Each Table is in fact doubled - with a front and back side. So, technically, there are *98* individual Tables in Loagaeth.

      LVX
      Aaron