Re: Soyga and Loagaeth

  • Nick Farrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2012
      Dual aspect of everything is in the Liber Log too
      --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "AaronL" <kheph777@...> wrote:

      > I don't think that fits the pattern given in Soyga very well. There are only two Tables for each of the 12 Signs. I suspect it represents a dual aspect of each Sign - much like (or even directly related to) the 24 Elders of the Apocalypse.
      >
      > LVX
      > Aaron
      >
      > --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, John Barlow <johnbarlowiii@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Aaron what about the 36 tablets representing  : mercury, salt, suffer, for each of the twelve signs. therefore removing the barrier between Hokhmah and Kether in one aspect.
      > >
      > > John W. Barlow III
      > > >587 LCR 208
      > > >Coolidge, TX. 76635-3167

    • AaronL
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2012
        I'm glad you brought that up - becuase it was something I couldn't find a way to work into the blog post. I agree that dual aspects of everything - not just the 12 signs of the zodiac - appear to be indicated in Loagaeth. Each Table is in fact doubled - with a front and back side. So, technically, there are *98* individual Tables in Loagaeth.

        LVX
        Aaron