Greetings everyone a Quick inquery about the Gebofal

  • lazdaman2002@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      Has at this point of time anyone fully translated the Peterson versions of the Tables of Loageth to Enochian Font? Just curious where this project stands and if I can be of any help to this effort if ever :)

      LVX
    • asymp2013
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
        --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, lazdaman2002@... wrote:

        > Has at this point of time anyone fully translated the Peterson versions of the Tables of Loageth to Enochian Font? Just curious where this project stands and if I can be of any help to this effort if ever :)
        >
        > LVX

        A few months ago I finished transcribing into Enochian from kondor.de website which has the english translation of Peterson's Liber Loagaeth translation. See my previous posts for notes on a few things I found, especially missing or smudged illegible letters etc.