Re: [angelical_linguistics] Re: cube 49

  • John Barlow
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2011
      93
      I've been meaning to get back and write because I made a mistake in
      the description I went back and got a closer look. It's not a letter in the
      cube, from the distance that I saw it I thought it was letters, it looks like
      well... a jumping jack? But very thin and no balls at the end up down NSEW. The
      top is so light you can't see into it but each layer is a little dimmer til the
      bottom is almost black once again not able to see inside of it. the cube I was
      looking at had the Enochian letter P engraved in the bottom but could not see
      the letter on top.
      So we have this stack of 49 motherboards stacked and each cube is like a
      resister but no wires in between them. What is its energy source.
      Now the Angel was trying to show Dee how each letter was picked out of one of
      these charts. Which to understand is easy since lets say 3a,1,5 A, is a
      completely different vibration than say 23b 49, 48 A. But how do we tell the
      difference? How would we be able to form our own workings using this
      information?
      While I did not see anything on the N/S, E/W sides of the cube I think that
      was strictly because I was not in the right dimension to see the other letters.
      I think if you could see the whole of it each side would have a letter on it.
      But, is it the same book or two other books who could say?
      93 93/93
      Agapejohn

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , May 15, 2011
        Fascinating obervation...as I have been working on transcribing the English into Enochian I have seen Liber L as a cube of sorts also. I have seen it as a 3-D cube of the 49 X 49 tables, but each table of course has two pages, and when they are face to face, as in book/cube form each set of tables contains its own dichotomy...Hegelian Dialectic, so that each set of tables is a dynamic non-lineal algorithm, rather than a static, lineal algorithm. Also, for this complete algorithm to function (as the first cause, the original creative fractal hologramic torsion field physics of which it is) it cannot simply be read/spoken in a common lineal fashion....the tables contain multiple 3-D words read horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards, forwards, inwardly, outwardly etc. etc., being read/spoken utilizing every possible combination of letters contained within the complete matrix of the cube. It is even probably read/spoken following a hyper-dimensional geometry of vortex lines of force.

        Having recently completed the transcription of Liber L I will post a seperate communique noting some observations I encountered.

      • John Barlow
        Message 3 of 8 , May 15, 2011
          93
          Yes the same word formulated differently can have a completely different meaning
          and vibration. While we can't see the N, S, E, W. Lettering I believe that if we
          looked at it,....hum....from a different dimension for lack of a better term,
          maybe vibrational level. I can see in my minds eye wising between two pages and
          noticing that each cube is in its own right a complete universe to itself. While
          we are shown a very negative discourse in the keys there's many ways to open
          these tools of creation/destruction. How you open them, the frame of mind your
          in, can put you in a completely different universe or more properly universes.
          The energy thats released can manifest itself in either a positive or negative
          manifestation. The keys we have opens them in a negative light, but, doing a
          little rewrite, we can manifest this energy in a positive manner. Ha Ha rather
          than wiping out these talking apes....manifesting the energy to transform us
          all.
          93 93/93
          Agapejohn