calling a Call

  • mpam76895
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011
      I don't have Vol. 2. And tho there's many notes on pronunciation, might there be an example Call typed out as it "should" sound? Haven't listened to AC's rendition yet I gather that isn't quite right anyway...
      Has it been determined that there is indeed a specific way (over others)?

      Thanks
    • AaronL
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011
        Greetings!

        At the end of this essay:

        A Pronunciation Guide to the Angelical Language of Dr. John Dee
        http://kheph777.tripod.com/art_angelical_pronunciation.pdf

        You will find the first two Keys written out with my phonetic pronunciation system. (The pronunciation key is also provided in the essay.) All 19 Keys are written out like this in Vol. 1 of The Angelical Language, in what I call an "Angelical Psalter."

        LVX
        Aaron

        --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "mpam76895" <mpam76895@...> wrote:

        > I don't have Vol. 2. And tho there's many notes on pronunciation, might there be an example Call typed out as it "should" sound? Haven't listened to AC's rendition yet I gather that isn't quite right anyway...
        > Has it been determined that there is indeed a specific way (over others)?
        >
        > Thanks

      • John Barlow
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
          Aaron please.... just do the tapes. They will at least pay for themselves. Heck
          I will even put in the first order for the CD!. there is a reason for this like
          the "Golden Dawn Tapes" I plan in first setting up the temple then start my
          rite, put myself under while the tape is playing. You might be surprised at how
          much that helps, the only problem of using my own voice is that I can't really
          stand the way it sounds on tape or CD(strange but True)
          93 93/93
          Agapejohn

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
            A Pronunciation Guide to the Angelical Language of Dr. John Dee

            http://kheph777.tripod.com/art_angelical_pronunciation.pdf

            You will find the first two Keys written out with my phonetic pronunciation system. (The pronunciation key is also provided in the essay.) All 19 Keys are written out like this in Vol. 1 of The Angelical Language, in what I call an "Angelical Psalter."

            LVX

            Aaron

                         Not sure if you've posted there but I'm sure you know the 5th Way Mystery School's yahoo forum. I had to leave that group as everything I typed someone there had a problem with. You, or anyone here or at magickal working group has Ever given me a hard time with Any of my posts.
                          I usually post my bird stuff at the Solomonic group, as you know. Since I'm here; last week I put some bread on my alter and let it sit there for a week - for a kind of observation of gratitude. Yesterday I took that bread, broke it, and gave it to my disciples, the birds...              It didn't even dawn on me until the evening. But in the morning I could hear a few small birds chirping in a way that indicated there was no more seed out back. I was lying down and the window was slightly open... but I softly called out to those birds, "call me a blue jay". I could Actually here a relaying process....and in about a minute a blue jay came by with it's characteristic abrasive squawk.
                           That was so perfect. Point being, I think the bread sitting on the alter - rather, the dynamic charge of the entire process - had something to do with this. The "message" could have been, yes, as you receive, give. But me thinks there's perhaps something else at foot.                Thanks again, Mark
                            ps. i just got Genesis of the Cosmos by Paul Laviolette. this guy is proving the validity of the aether, among other very cool things. some of this (creation)  science is to be found in both zodiac and tarot. his science is good but we'll see how he explains this lore in tarot etc. but we'd like to tie this into vortex math as found all over youtube, you know Rodin's coil and all that. probably over my head but it's fun to project.
            _,_._,___

          • Mark Jones
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
              put myself under while the tape is playing. You might be surprised at how

              much that helps, the only problem of using my own voice is that I can't really

              stand the way it sounds on tape or CD(strange but True)

              93 93/93

              Agapejohn

                        Theoretically, if these are the correct pronunciations, something should happen! Maybe your aorta will implode.

                         Love, the Qlippoth

              _
              _,_._,___