Cover Art has Been Released! (Angelical Language)

  • kheph777
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Greetings, folks!

      As most of you have likely noticed, the cover art for my upcoming books has been released! :) You can see them both here:

      http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexangelical.html

      I have to give a major nod to everyone at Llewellyn who has worked on this project. From aquisition to editing to artwork to jacket copy, every step has been treated with the utmost professionalism. (The editor, Brett Fechheimer, has been especially adept at singling out my most annoying habits as an author and getting them smoothed over.)

      I'm now blasting through the editing notes for Vol II, and expect to have them done shortly. Sometime after we go to print I'll update the book's website (above link) with some preview material.

      Zorge
      Aaron