When will the book be released?

  • keilj_33
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
      Greetings:

      Has a date been set for release of the book?

      Thanks,
      Jeff
    • kheph777
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
        Greetings!

        As a matter of fact, there HAS been a release date set for "The Angelical Language." Of course, you know that could change at any time. However, at least at this point, I can't foresee any delays.

        It is slated for a May 2010 release- just 3/4 of a year away! :):)

        Oh, and wonderful news! Both volumes will be hardcover. :):):)

        LVX
        Aaron

        --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "keilj_33" <keilj_33@...> wrote:

        > Greetings:
        >
        > Has a date been set for release of the book?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jeff

      • kheph777
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2009
          Heh heh... I love Google Alerts. Look what just came online:

          http://www.amazon.ca/Angelical-Language-Complete-History-Mythos/dp/0738714909

          It says "No Image Available" - but I've seen the book cover(s). They are scholarly, Biblical, tasteful and- frankly- slightly remind one of looking at the cover of "A True and Faithful Relation..." I'm not allowed to show you the artwork yet - they may still make changes to it, and do not want a possibly outdated image to entrench itself into the Net. :) So until we get the final version, I just want to offer my supreme Kudos to the Llewellyn art department on this one. This new hardcover artwork is a serious departure from what you might be expecting from Llewellyn. :):)