Re: a litte enochian story

  • jen
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2009
      I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I don't mind it being moved if it needs it.

      I'm keeping a visual log of my equipment updates under Bluefirephoenixx in Deviantart.com. Its a handy place to post things. At this point I managed to track down the wood I was looking for though not enough to make the whole table I'll be able to do the backing to the lettering in Acacia. I'll be posting pictures of the project as I go. I'm also doing a new lamen. Even though the second lamen Dee made was of paper; I wanted to make something a little nicer as well as give me a warm up before tackling the table. I'll post the bugs and problems I run into as well so anyone doing the woodworking can avoid the mistakes.