[angelical_linguistics] A Song t o keep this List in the Spirit of Thing s: "The Aires Within which Imagination ’s Clouds - High Winds Write the Invisi bles of our Spirit+"

  • Leo Rivers
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2009
      Just some fun I had - I wrote this to celebrate getting the Picatrix
      Vol. II in the mail.

      Leo Rivers (aka HS)

      +The Aires Within which Imagination�s Clouds -
      High Winds Write the Invisibles of our Spirit+

      between the storm churned oceans of our World
      and the airless deserts of the stone cold beauty
      called the Moon

      lay 30 aires or shells of ever-more rare atmosphere
      in which each lay landscapes of spirits peculiar to that
      exalted elevation.

      each aire lay outspread about its horizon
      with continent dense with all manifestation of habitation flora and fauna
      and keeps maps of its own treasures within its special grasp of magnetism.

      all such as said to inhabit the lay-lines and hidden lands of Earth in
      really truth
      lay at some secret location
      here-in and up there or what have you except by some door of connection
      a weld

      between �here and now� and �that place� by
      amulet, witch-birth, sigil and/or invocation of the daemon whose haunt
      doth help
      their high-roads inward evocation.

      set these few rules as kisses in thine bosom:

      the inward circle is nailed as per Topical 12 and 7
      the outward wards as lamps and signatures are set
      by the place of their guests each in their actual Heaven.

      the table as a double cube has true East as Vernal
      below the lamp whose burning marks the centre
      for all devotions.

      and the triangle is as a gunsight place in a smoked glass
      on the wall
      in which the magician

      will don the mask of the invited guest as he or she will
      voice both test and answer
      to the scribe�s Witness True.

      For all Gods and ghosts are heard by eye and seen by ear
      within the breast of witch or seer.

      ? ben JKwY�nSj

      See my Enoch Web Site at www.madimi.com .... it may be rekindling soon.

    • Athena
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        --- In angelical_linguistics@yahoogroups.com, "Illuminist156" <illuminist156@...> wrote:

        > Anton levey has adopted the enochian keys to the satanic bible, dee was
        > not satanic as far as I know.

        I know this thread it old, but had to reply :>.
        LaVey used anything and everything he could... Deities from many different pantheons, Enochian calls with a few words changed around, and many concepts from Ayne Rand.

        Here is the amusing bit... I had been working with Enochian magic for about 10 years or so when I started doing the odd ritual with a friend of mine who is a Satanist. He would always ask me to read the Enochian calls part of the ritual. So we experimented with the slightly modified LaVey versions vs the original calls. We found both to work quite well, and the spells come to be. I'm sure it was more then a bit blasphemous, but I'm always up for an experiment. One thing I have to give LaVey credit for is coming up with a use for the Enochian calls. The GD did as well of course. I have since experimented with using different Enochian calls for different types of magic, but in this case within the context of the Enochian system and in their original form. They definitely do work well :).

        I still wonder what the calls were originally meant for. They did come before the great table, quite a bit before it in fact. Perhaps to be used with the 49x49 tables, or for something else entirely. I have my own theories, but much more experimentation is needed before I know for sure.

        Btw, Aaron, fall of this year is so long to wait!! Hopefully the EEs can help me out with patience lol.

        Athena
        --
        www.enochian.org