Re: [anfy] My page for the day.

  • Shoshanna Moser
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2002
      Beautiful work, Hugh, and many blessings on your nation's special day. One
      question, 'tho-- shouldn't the text of your image be in red and white, to
      represent your proud and beautiful maple leaf?

      Best wishes, and have a great holiday.

      Shoshanna

      At 12:45 AM 07/01/2002 -0400, Hugh wrote:
      >And here's one of mine.
      >
      ><http://hughphoto.tripod.ca/Canada_Day_2002.html>http://hughphoto.tripod.ca/Canada_Day_2002.html
      >
      >Hugh

    • Linda King
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        That's great Hugh, and Happy Canada Day to you!

        Lin

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
          Hello Shoshanna:
          I have to say that you've got me on that
          one. I suppose your right and you
          certainly know our flag. But then, pink
          is a mixture of red and white so I'm not
          all wrong. And I couldn't do this
          without Anfy.
          Enjoy your day.
          Hugh