desperate call for some help

  • george
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      it appears that i have a lot of learning to do - took me ages to discover
      how to participate with the anfy group - and it's taking me on a journey
      where i shall be pulling out nearly all my hair, and losing wieght with the
      stress i am having trying to get in touch with people working at the
      anfy.com web. so maybe i can get some help here.

      as a complete novice on how to communicate within the limitless boundaries
      of the internet, i seem to have fallen into what is perhaps just a common
      experience for newcomers like myself.

      for example, early this week i placed an order for a one domain regcode
      licsence from anfy.com and the order was processed, $20 cleared and
      accepted, but i had omitted to include my url address when filling in the
      order form.

      since then i have sent numerous e-mails to anfy.com without even getting any
      response.

      here is an example for you consideration:-

      hello amfy team

      for the past few days i have urgently been attempting to connect with you
      asking for help in obtaining a one site domain regcode for my newly launched
      wesite http://haribolhari.com the history if shown below and as you will
      see - since i am a very new member of the internet community - i did omit to
      include this domain details when ordering the reg code. the order
      succeeded in processing and i have tried desperately to get in touch with
      you concerning this. the mac anfy 1.4 product is truely amazing and fits
      nicely into what i want for my website. and the regcode would tremendously
      enhance it with the interactive nature of some of your effects - without
      disturbing the visitor with the popup window. to me it was $20 well spent
      and would appreciate any assistance from you in getting me my regcode.

      thanks in anticipation

      best wishes
      skyevizual_isle of skye__scotland

      ----------
      >From: orders@...
      >To: skyevizual@...
      >Subject: RTA 200200.97927-USD 20.00-Mastercard-Fiona MacLean
      >Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2002, 11:55 am
      >

      > Confirmation Receipt from 'Buy-Secure-Software'
      > USD 20.00 Exchange rate 1.0000 Charge USD 20.00
      >
      > THIS IS IMPORTANT:
      > Card charges appear as 'Buy-Secure-Software' on your Card Statement.
      > The products/services you have ordered will be directly supplied by
      > Fabio Ciucci
      >

      > Thank you for your order/payment. The 200200-xxxx
      > number is NOT the regcode, it is your order number. If you have any
      > questions please contact orders@...
      >
      > Customer Billing Information:
      >
      > 2002-02-25 05:54:51
      > Order #: 200200.97927
      > Charge Total: USD 20.00
      > Method of Payment: Mastercard
      > Name on Card: Fiona MacLean
      > CC# Address: 7 Broadford House
      > CC# City+Postcode: Broadford, Isle of Skye IV49 9AB
      > CC# State: Highland
      > CC# Zip (US only): 99999
      > CC# Country: Scotland
      > Company Name:
      > Name: george lennox
      > Phone:
      > Fax:
      > Email Address: skyevizual@...
      > Delivery Address:
      >

      > **Registration of 1 domain name
      > Quantity: 1 Price: USD 20.00
      > ------
      >

      > Additional information you have supplied:
      >
      > User 1
      >
      > User 2
      >
      > User 3
      >
      > User 4
      >
      > User 5
      >
      > User 6
      >
      > User 7
      >
      > User 8
      >
      > User 9
      >
      > User10
      >
      > User11
      >
      > User12
      >
      > User13
      >
      > User14
      >
      > User15
      >
      > User16
      >
      > User17
      >
      > User18
      >
      > User19
      >
      > User20
      >
      > User21
      >

      > In cases where you a need a Pincode/Username/Password, here it is:
      > Pincode/Username/Password: 3008771
      >

      > Please Ignore this part if Rebill Type=0 or Empty!
      > (0 or empty=Never 1=Monthly 2=Quarterly)
      > Rebilling Type:
      > Rebilling Amount: USD
      >

      > cust.rcpt200200.97927

      I really think the mac anfy 1.4 is a touch of magic i just wished their
      communication attitude was a 100th as good.

      or is this how it is being a netzine?

      any help you are able to extend would be really appreciated.

      best wishes to all in the anfy group

      have a feeling i shall be here again seeking your generous assistance.

      skyevizual

      jagatbandhudas
    • Linda King
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hello George
        I have forwarded your post to the Anfy tech team so you should have your reg
        code very soon.

        Lin