RE: [anfy] bookflip - "Error on Page"

  • Tom Clampitt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
      Karl
      I tried it on IE 5.5 and it came up with an error also. I also tried it on
      Netscape and it had no error, but the back ground didn't show up. I have the
      same problem when opening my site with Netscape.
      with the scroll message with the water applet and I had forgotten to upload
      the waterscr.text file. Good luck
      Tom

      Visit my site:
      http://www.geocities.com/wolfhoundtc
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
        --- Tom Clampitt <eagle@...> wrote:
        > Karl
        > I tried it on IE 5.5 and it came up with an error
        > also. I also tried it on
        > Netscape and it had no error, but the back ground
        > didn't show up. I have the
        > same problem when opening my site with Netscape.
        > uploaded. I was having trouble
        > with the scroll message with the water applet and I
        > had forgotten to upload
        > the waterscr.text file. Good luck
        > Tom
        >
        > Visit my site:
        > http://www.geocities.com/wolfhoundtc

        changes have been made to the page. I have IE6.0 and
        this page works well...

        Brett

        http://shopping.yahoo.com