[anfy] Re: Error with the Morphmenu

  • Fabio Ciucci
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 12, 1999
      The 41 applets are freely usable, however, when clicked, if not registered,
      the pop-up appears. This is not a problem for the 36 special fx applets,
      but of course the 4 navigating menu applets could be not usable if not
      registered.

      Fabio

      At 22.35 11/10/99 -0700, darrenc@... wrote:
      >Hi, I'm trying out your anfy aphlett program & I'm getting errors when
      >I upload them to my website, I'm using the Morphmenu & it works fine
      >offline when I preview it, but when I upload it to the website & click
      >on the menu it brings up an adverting box for Anfy & refuses to work, I
      >am in the understanding that the Appletts on this shareware are for
      >free use, does that include the morphmenu? Can you please help me out
      >on this.
      >
      >Dazz

      >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/anfy

      * Fabio Ciucci, Artist & Java(tm) programmer
      * http://www.anfyteam.com
    • cwcasey@excite.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2000
        I am having the same problem, and it is my understanding from reading
        all the information on your site, that the applets are FREE to use if
        you want the adv. window to open, and if not then the applets can be
        registered. From this, it would imply that all the applets are FREE
        and not just a special few. It says 40 applets in the package, and
        this would include the navigating menu's.

        That said, How can I even begin to pay or register the applets, if I
        do not know that they will work. I could be just giving you money for
        nothing. I would like to see my site work first, before giving any
        money. I beleive that this is how most people work, yourself
        included.

        My site's URL is thunder-lighteningbikes.com

        Before I can pay, I MUST SEE IT WORKING.

        Thanks,

        Chris

      • Kevin @ Mutoworld
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2000
          Don't have a cow man...

          Even the effects won't link unless registered. It's very clearly stated that
          the apps are free with the following limitations. This has been common
          practice for shareware for as many years as I've been using (And
          registering) such software. It represents the hard work of the authors and
          it's their right to limit it as they see fit.

          If you 'MUST SEE IT WORKING', I'm sure Anfy can direct you to a great many
          happy customers who have it operational for the modest fee it costs to
          register...

        • gagf@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2000
            READ THE MANUAL! You will see that everything will work EXCEPT the links.
            This is not rocket science--for those who actually read the instructions.
          • Taurus Risen
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 20, 2000
              GAG-

              LISTEN, LIKE I SAID, I DON'T KNOW MUCH IN THE WAY OF HTML, WEBPAGE
              REGISTRATION, AND THE LIKE...SO, IN EFFECT THIS IS ROCKET SCIENCE, BUDDY !

              LATAZ
              JOHNNY

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 20, 2000
                Okay...