Re: Windows 7

  • LeBaroness56
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2011
      I just did, but the applet which ran great on XP isn't working at all. Keeps telling me to "download Anfy Java." This is for the lake applet, which I have to use for my site. All the class files, etc. were left where they were, so this is justs an update of the page.

      Anyone out there want to view the site, it's:

      www.lebaroness.com/webart.html

      And yes, I'm a registered user.

      Carol

      --- In anfy@yahoogroups.com, "wothman@..." <wothman@...> wrote:

      > Hi there, can install this on a windows 7 machine?

    • M
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2011
        I think its ANFY, not you! I used to use these applets a lot on earlier versions of IE and Opera. Now it shows a blank.

        I hope they fix whatever it is as the effects are great when they work!
        I wound up using animated fonts from flamingtext.com
        as a substitute for my great won't-load applet.
        Got some text from there to swirl around
        http://rockythedog.net/spooky/Glimpsesindex1/GlimpseIndex1.html

        --- In anfy@yahoogroups.com, "LeBaroness56" <lebaroness2@...> wrote:

        > I just did, but the applet which ran great on XP isn't working at all. Keeps telling me to "download Anfy Java." This is for the lake applet, which I have to use for my site. All the class files, etc. were left where they were, so this is justs an update of the page.
        >
        > Anyone out there want to view the site, it's:
        >
        > www.lebaroness.com/webart.html
        >
        > And yes, I'm a registered user.
        >
        > Carol
        >
        > --- In anfy@yahoogroups.com, "wothman@" <wothman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi there, can install this on a windows 7 machine?

      • Dengal
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2013
          --- In anfy@yahoogroups.com, "M" <mtitus100@...> wrote:

          > I think its ANFY, not you! I used to use these applets a lot on earlier versions of IE and Opera. Now it shows a blank.
          >
          > I hope they fix whatever it is as the effects are great when they work!
          > I wound up using animated fonts from flamingtext.com
          > as a substitute for my great won't-load applet.
          > Got some text from there to swirl around
          > http://rockythedog.net/spooky/Glimpsesindex1/GlimpseIndex1.html
          >

          > --- In anfy@yahoogroups.com, "LeBaroness56" <lebaroness2@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just did, but the applet which ran great on XP isn't working at all. Keeps telling me to "download Anfy Java." This is for the lake applet, which I have to use for my site. All the class files, etc. were left where they were, so this is justs an update of the page.
          > >
          > > Anyone out there want to view the site, it's:
          > >
          > > www.lebaroness.com/webart.html
          > >
          > > And yes, I'm a registered user.
          > >
          > > Carol
          > >
          > > --- In anfy@yahoogroups.com, "wothman@" <wothman@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi there, can install this on a windows 7 machine?
          > > >

          >Your problem is with Microsoft update and ruined your java. Unfortunately, I do not know which update has caused your problem;.

          Try to restore back as far as you can or start deleting updates.