Re: [anfy] Anfy app window sizes have mysteriously changed..

  • _r_w_b_
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hi Tony,
      Why don't you write to the Anfy people and ask them?  A lot of things change through the course of time.  Companies make products a lot smaller because of how the economy is going.  I loved the Anfy applets program and used it a lot on my Macintosh, but then Anfy decided not to support the Mac platform.  So, I had to find other sources of applets and or work with Windows only.  I hope they give you an answer to your question.  Good luck.
      ~KD

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2011
        thanks for the advice but, as it turns out, it was simply that I had my browser window set to zoom... my bad.