Re: [anfy] CFADE application is not working on my website.

  • Rene Satos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Ron,
      Thanks a lot for your help. I managed to get it work thanks to your
      suggestion..
      Don't ask me where the % sign is coming from; I just don't know why it
      appears.
      Have a great day.

      Ron wrote:

      >anfade.jar will create the file after you make the applet with the anfy program.
      >Save to a folder all files at the end of the program, look in the folder and you should see the jar file.
      >I see you are using frames on your page, and anfy will work on frames.
      >I am not sure why the % sign shows on your page source but that may not be the problem as much as the jar file not being there.
      >Re-do the applet again, then save it to a designated folder, and look again to see if the jar file is there, it dont come with the anfy download, it produces it at the end of the applet making.
      >Ron
      >
      >rsatos <rsatos@...> wrote:
      >Hello,
      >
      >I have included the CFADE applet on my website rsatos.free.fr/index
      >and as specified in the text file included in the CFADE applet I have
      >uploaded the 3 class files:
      >
      >AnFade.class
      >Lware.class
      >anfy.class
      >
      >But I couldn't upload the AnFade.jar file because it was not part
      >of
      >the Anfy 2.1 package I had downloaded.
      >
      >My web page was developed with Front Page. When I view the website in
      >the Front Page environment on my PC the CFADE applet works fine. When
      >I view it locally on my PC with Firefox the CFADE applet works fine
      >too. But when I access my Website the CFADE applet doesn't work
      >and
      >when I open the Java console I have among others the following
      >message:
      >java.io.FileNotFoundException:http://rsatos.free.f
      >r/Le%20Site/AnFade.jar;
      >Being not an expert it is also the only one I understand.
      >I have reviewed the messages posted by our group but didn't find
      >out
      >what I should do to get it work.
      >I thank in advance for any help that would help me to solve the
      >problem.

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Glad to of helped out. I was unable to return to the site as the URL was broken, and I tried many ways, but was going to see if the applet worked, guess we will have to take your word on it this time.
        Ron