question

  • Truong TRAN
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      To whom it may concern,

      I have used text scroller applet in Anfy Applet 1.43. I feel it's very good but I don't know how to make the background look transparently. Would you mind to show me how to do that.

      Thanks for your time
    • DWO351@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
        i have downloaded a copy of your chat and would like to know how to create my
        own private room or public room.

        it's on http://forumonecenter.com/heavenlybod

        it wont let me  post a message to your yahoo groups, saying something about
        my 2 email addresses preferences wont allow it :(

        thanks
        angel
      • ABSALOMXXX1@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
          No probs,

          and change your e-mail options from "Web Only" to "individual e-mails".
          That's all.

          abs