VERY URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

  • felixomohonline1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      From Mr. Felix Omoh.

      Dear Sir/Ma,

      My name is Mr. Felix Omohr, the Manager International Relation with
      Fidelity Bank Plc, Nigeria. I hope you read this message carefully
      and reply me immediately.

      My dear, I discovered an abandoned sum of $6.5 million United state
      Dollars in an account that belongs to one Mr. Toni Choate who died
      along side with his entire family on January 2000 in a plane crash.

      However, after the ugly incident till date, we have advertised for
      his next of kin, any of his close relation or friend to come forward
      and receive this money, but nobody came to apply for the claim.

      Right now, Mr. Toni Choate is dead, and his wife and children who
      supposed to inherit this US$6.5 Million Dollars also died with him
      that same day, As at this moment, nobody or person[s] is ready to
      receive this Money from our bank.

      Meanwhile, due to I was the person who introduce late Mr. Toni Choate
      to the bank, the directors of Fidelity Bank Plc, Nigeria jointly
      decided and told me that if i did not provide anybody to receive late
      Mr. Toni Choate US$6.5 Million Dollars, the money would be included
      on the bank annual profit for the year 2007.

      The main reason why I am contacting you is because, I want to stand
      you as the close friend to late Mr. Toni Choate so that this $6.5
      Million Dollars can be transferred to you then we can share the money
      with you equal.At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
      50% of the total amountand 45% will be for me and 5% will be set for
      any cost that may come up during the transfer processing.

      My dear, I want to assure you that this is a fair deal without any
      risk attached to it. This transaction is very easy and simple, if you
      are interested and willing to work with me,you can send me your
      acceptance letter for more details about this transaction.

      Please do contact me asap with this email address:
      felixomohonline@...

      Best regards,

      Mr. Felix Omoh.