CONGRATULATION'''WINNING'''NOTIFICATION

  • kuvoski_m
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
      P.O.Box 1010
      Liverpool, L70 1NL
      UNITED KINGDOM
      Ref: UK/9420X2/68
      Batch: 074/05/ZY369
      Website: http://www.lottery.co.uk
      Results: http://www.lottery.co.uk/res/Default.asp

      UK LOTTERY NOTIFICATION DESK

      We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
      International programs held on Sunday 14 May, 2006. Your name
      attached to a ticket number 56475600545 188 with serial number
      5368/02 drew the lucky numbers,

      09,24,30,40,42,48,BONUS(15)

      which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.
      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
      £1,000,000 (One Million pounds sterling) in cash credited
      to the file reference number: UKLT/245512568021/05. This is from a
      total cash price of £10,000,000 shared amongst the three(10) lucky
      winners in this category.

      Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep
      this award from public notice until your claim has been processed
      and your money remitted to you as this is part of our security
      protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of
      this program by the general public.

      All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
      drawn from an on-line web wide correlation of E-MAIL address names
      all over the world as part of our international promotions program
      which we conduct once every year. To file out your claim please
      contact our fiduciary agent:

      Contact Person: Mr Kuvoski M. Meer
      Email:kuvoskismeerclaimagent@...
      Tel:TEL: +44 121 618 7157

      Note:You are adviced to quote your ticket and lucky numbers to our
      fiduciary agent in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
      complications.

      Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform
      our fiduciary agent as soon as possible.

      For the immediate release of your payments you are to provide the
      following details to our fiduciary agent;

      1.Full Names
      2.Full Address
      3.Nationality
      4.Tele/Cell/Fax
      5.Occupation
      6.Lucky numbers
      7.Ticket numbers
      8.Sex and age.

      Remember that this program is organised to enhance unity and also
      encourage all micro-soft users all over the world.

      Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank
      you for being part of our promotions program.

      MRS M.Joules
      CO-ORDINATOR
      EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD.

      WARNING!!!
      ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS
      SHOULD BE FOWARDED TO THIS BOX IMMEDIATELY, THIS WILL HELP US TO
      FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED