maybe of interest

  • ignatia.kirkland3896@ytttned.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      I know I used to hate people who would feel they had to rub in that I didnt have apartner, and you know i honestly dnt want to do that now, but what I do want to do is give a bit of advice to all of you here about something cool that i found. http://www.firstglance.info/omrvy is were i met my first partner in almost 3 yrs, and well it only took two weeks, so you could say i was happy ;). Check em out if you're like me :)