well done British Airways

  • Aladdin Aazami
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      What small steps are taken to achieve freedom for us all.
      This scene took place on a British Airways flight between
      Johannesburg, South
      Africa & London .
      A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a
      black man.
      Very disturbed by this, she called the air hostess. "You
      obviously do not see it then?" she asked. "You placed me next

      to a black man.
      I did not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant
      group. Give me an alternative seat."
      "Be calm please," the hostess replied.
      "Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to
      see if another place is available."
      The hostess went away & then came back a few minutes later.
      "Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats
      In Economy Class.
      I spoke to the captain & he informed me that there is also
      no seat in Business Class. All the same, we still have one
      place in First Class."
      Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued.
      "It is
      not usual for our company to permit someone from Economy
      Class to sit in First Class. However, given the circumstances,
      The captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit
      next to someone so disgusting."
      She turned to the black guy, & said, "Therefore, Sir,
      if
      you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat
      awaits you in First Class."
      At that moment, the other passengers, who'd been shocked by
      what they had just witnessed, stood up & applauded.