ROLLING IN THE DEEP

  • soleil.soleil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2012

      There's a fire starting in my hear
      Reaching a fever pitch ,

      and it's bring me out the dark.

      Finally I can see you crystal clear

      Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare.

      See how I'll leave, with every piece of you

      Don't underestimate the things that I will do.

      There's a fire starting in my heart,
      Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark.

      The scars of your love, remind me of us.

      They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

      The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

      I can't help feeling

      We could have had it all

      Rolling in the deep

      You had my heart inside your hand

      And you played it
      To the beat
      Baby I have no story to be told

      But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn
      ,

      Think of me in the depths of your despair
      Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared

      The scars of your love, remind you of us.
      They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
      The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
      I can't help feeling
      We could have had it all

      Rolling in the deep
      You had my heart inside your hand
      And you played it
      To the beat

      Throw your soul through every open door
      اCount your blessings to find what you look for

      Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
      You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

      We could have had it all
      We could have had it all
      We could have had it all
      Rolling in the deep
      You had my heart inside your hand
      And you played it to the beat

      دانلود اهنگ Rolling In The Deep
      فرمت:mp3
      5.80:مگابایت
      آهنگ رو از اینجا دانلود کن

      پیوست : این آهنگ در صدر 100 اثر برتر از سوی مجله بیلبورد قرار گرفته است.

      فرمت : MP3 / کیفیت : 320Kbps
      فرمت : MP3 / کیفیت : 192Kbps
      فرمت : MP3 / کیفیت : 128Kbps
      فرمت : WMA / کیفیت : 64Kbps