Anderson Alumni Golf Tournament - Monday, May 23rd at Woodland Hills CC

  • Javaid
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      So it is that time of year again.... the Anderson Alumni Golf Tournament is right around the corner. This year it will be held at the Woodland Hills Country Club on Monday, May 23rd and should be better than ever. The event will run from 8:30am to 6:00pm, so it is an all-dayer. I am sending out this note to begin the golfer registration process for current Anderson students. Also, we need 4 volunteers to help run the event as usual. Pls fill out the following survey indicating if you would like to play or volunteer. The golf club committee will form the foursomes and get back to you with your team assignments.

      Finally, we are always looking for additional items to auction off during the reception and silent auction, so if you know of anyone willing to donate any items or are willing to donate yourself pls indicate so in the survey. Also, any sponsorships from companies you are affiliated with are greatly appreciated and needed, contact me directly if you could aid with these as well.

      I have a planning committee meeting for the tournament this Wednesday evening, so pls fill out the RSVP by Tuesday of this week if you can.

      E-mail me with any questions: javaid.ansari.2012@...

      RSVP Link: http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8w4EgoEvCAx2cFS

      Javaid
    • Kate Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        The alumni association has generously offered to pay for a women's foursome.  We have three so far (Kate Lewis, Kate Helfet, Candace Myung) but we need a 4th.  Please let me know if you're interested!

        --
        Katherine Lewis