Yes, was considering the Saxons, and also Welsh longbow from the Middle Ages range. I just wanted to see what others though aesthetic. There is no reason forsurprisemove
I cannot answer the question specifically with regard to vikings Greg because I've never built that army, but I've used a lot of H&R figures to build my Latef_j_p_webster
Is there anyone here that owns, or knows somone who owns a viking collection made from the H&R figures? I'd like to know what other figures may be used fromsurprisemove
Although set up by the Society of Ancients, the list is open to all, not just SoA members.
- Apr 1, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.