I hope you can open this document. The indigenous people who lived in Iowa and Wisconsin’s driftless area were called the Oneota by those that asked moretedsojka
Thanks for sending this to share with others in the group. .tedsojka
Happy Solstice everybody! Sunset was very early, even today. Too cloudy yesterday for a photo.tedsojka
This board encourages the posting of intelligent commentary, inquiries, news of events, and reasonable speculation. We discourage (and delete) spam, cheerleading, bashing, profanity and flaming, and mindless drivel.
- Nov 18, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.