Good story by Brad Lepper in his newsletter. http://apps.ohiohistory.org/ohioarchaeology/2015-festival-of-the-setting-sun-at-serpent-mound/ Enjoy, Tedtedsojka
Interestingly coincidental... a friend of mine in Australia was just describing how the Aborigines along ocean coastal regions also built fishing weirs out ofyacrispyubetcha
A 4,500-year-old American Indian burial groundùone of the richest and best preserved found in California in the past centuryùhas been paved over for atedsojka
This board encourages the posting of intelligent commentary, inquiries, news of events, and reasonable speculation. We discourage (and delete) spam, cheerleading, bashing, profanity and flaming, and mindless drivel.
- Nov 18, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.