Cal, I will pass on what I heard at raptor counting day put on by the Audubon Society. Busy highways mean food, wether its frogs, flattened mice andtedsojka
Very interesting. I think we have some extras if you want them. Last week I drove 100 miles, half on a freeway. I saw about 15. Later in the day Itrayloroo
Eggs are hatched, Peregrine's are raised, and put in this cliff side cages until they can fend for themselves. The eggs get eaten by raccoons, and othertedsojka
This board encourages the posting of intelligent commentary, inquiries, news of events, and reasonable speculation. We discourage (and delete) spam, cheerleading, bashing, profanity and flaming, and mindless drivel.
- Nov 18, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.