A 4,500-year-old American Indian burial groundùone of the richest and best preserved found in California in the past centuryùhas been paved over for atedsojka
Hello Ted, could you resend the attachment of the fish weir trap? For some reason, I can not open that. thanks, Judi From:judi_rudebusch
There is a new group formed to protect the Mounds in Wisconsin run by Kurt Sampson who is the director at this ancient town cite on the banks of the Crawfishtedsojka
This board encourages the posting of intelligent commentary, inquiries, news of events, and reasonable speculation. We discourage (and delete) spam, cheerleading, bashing, profanity and flaming, and mindless drivel.
- Nov 18, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.