I have, for decades, considered these serpent icons to be extensions of the Snake-Eats-Egg symbology. It isn't 'horned'... those are his open jaws taking inyacrispyubetcha
We have the solstice coming up Sunday the 21st, and this glyph shows how an ancient culture marked the day when Summer begins and Spring is over.tedsojka
Wow. That's incredible and fascinating. Can't get enough of this. Makes me want to find out what's in my yard. Karla Akins KarlaAkins.com Karla Akins, authorkarlaakins
This board encourages the posting of intelligent commentary, inquiries, news of events, and reasonable speculation. We discourage (and delete) spam, cheerleading, bashing, profanity and flaming, and mindless drivel.
- Nov 18, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.