Re: Fwd: Copper ingot at NMAI

  • herbswoods
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      If that copper piece is big (taking two men to lift) then I would tend to agree with you. Because it certainly is shaped like something that would lie in place in the bottom of a boat or large transport canoe. From the photo, however, it's hard to ascertain the size of the piece. Because of the letters on the exhibit, it looks smallish.

      Do you have a rough idea how large in size that mass is?