FW: Professional Beach Bum

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rick Osmon [mailto:ozmanusaa@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:31 PM
      To: oz@...
      Subject: Professional Beach Bum

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Rick Osmon <ozman@...>
      To: ozmanusaa@...
      Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 8:29:43 AM

      Investigating pre-Columbian contact, lost races, ancient astronomy, navigation, and migration, cultural oddities, associated diffusion evidence and the truly unexplainable. Oh, and the odd musician, band, or comedian may stop by. Some are really odd…

      Hello Loopers, Yoopers, and Scoopers

      Possum Holler News

      I've applied for a new job! You can help me get that job, too. Just click on the link below, watch the 1 minute video, and cast a vote for me, the best candidate for the best job in the world--Rick Osmon, professional beach bum!.

      http://www.islandreefjob.com/applicants/watch/xbA7yBLunuE

      This Week on the Oopa Loopa Cafe

      Tune into the Oopa Loopa Cafe this week when my guest will be Susan Olsson. Olsson spent several years on the Old Silk Road following the trail that Jesus and Mother Mary are claimed to have traveled on their journeys to India. She made international headlines when she was caught in the Afghan War, yet chose to remain and document many of the sites and relics that were at high risk. She acquired international notoriety when she became the first and only person in history given permission to obtain DNA from several graves for comparison and confirmation of their identities. News of her work appeared in "Times of India" and Fortean Times. At the eleventh hour, the project crashed to a halt by militants.

      Two Years of the Oopa Loopa Cafe

      If you missed last week, we celebrated the two year mark for the Oopa Loopa Cafe. We had some excerpts, paid tribute to friends lost, and discussed some ongoing efforts.

      Did you receive this newsletter from someone else and would you like to receive it regularly? If so please send an email to oz@..., subject "Subscribe"

      Thanks for listening

      Your host

      Rick Osmon, aka Oz

      http://oopaloopacafe.com to find great info about guests and previous shows

      http://blogtalkradio.com/oopa-loopa-cafe to listen to the live shows and join the chat

      Call in during show (646) 652-2720

      Mobile (not during live show, please) (812) 259-1102

      oz@...