Re: Edit Membership/Message Delivery (options)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009

      Members,

      The group has received 32 Posts this week, and those of you getting Individual Emails of each post  may wish to change your settings so that you get one Daily Digest of the total of  each  day's Posts.   Or receive Special Notices only, which I don't believe we have ever sent.  Or, the fourth Web Only option where no posts go to your mailbox and you will need to  read messages at the web site.

      To change settings, go to the top of  Home  or Messages pages,   click

      Edit Membership  , then  to Step 2. Message Delivery to change options:

      The option to choose if you want to get each group message and special notice individually and immediately, as it is posted.

      The option to choose if you want to see all messages but limit the amount of email you receive. We'll compile an email of up to 25 messages and send daily (special notices too!).

      - Receive only important email notices from the group moderator.

      - Don't get notified of the latest happenings. Read messages only on the web.