Re: Welcome new member, David Brody

  • judi_rudebusch
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Welcome, welcome, welcome, David. For all here in this group-
      David's book on the Westford Knight is a must read. It does what a
      good book should - it sends you to the computer to investigate
      more. Not many can write in a style that weaves historical facts in
      pages in a novel writing. I am amazed at the hours of research work
      he did to solidly put a firm foundation to his story line.

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"