"New Surveys of Indian Mound Layouts" (Scherz, 1987)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009

      (Missed my exercise class but will do one this afternoon before work).  Some of you mightfind this useful in your work; I don't know how to enlarge it to read it, but I see Gulf of Mexico and other ancient  waterway, but certainly diffusionist ties.:

      "New Surveys of Indian Mound Layouts", by James P. Scherz,  pp. 63-66  from the State of Wisconsin Collection:

      Powell, Patricia (ed.) /Wisconsin Academy review: world archaeology--through the Wisconsin lens, Volume 33, Number 2 (March 1987)

      http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/WI/WI-idx?type=div&did=WI.V33I2.JPSCHERZ&isize=M