Re: Fwd: Beautiful snow and ice festival/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
      Thanks for the wonderful greetings, Ted. Are you able to your holiday
      attachment in another format for those of us with older computers? And
      thanks, Ray for starting the chain of holiday greetings, Peace on Earth,
      and goodwill to All from this site.

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Ted Sojka
      <tedsojka@...> wrote:

      > And you thought you had some snow where you live?
      >
      > Begin forwarded message:
      >
      > >> Subject: FW: Beautiful snow and ice festival/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
      > >>

      > >> I know you will love this one
      > >

      > Happy Holidays, ted

    • Stan St. Clair
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2008
        Thanks, this is a remarkanle presentation.

        Stan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
          Sorry about the delay in answering this. I'm a month behind in my forum traffic!!
          Attached, find pictured conditions and predictions from just over the Red River from where i live....
          -c