Fwd: Beautiful snow and ice festival/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
      And you thought you had some snow where you live?

      Begin forwarded message:

      Subject: FW: Beautiful snow and ice festival/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

      I know you will love this one
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
        Thanks for the wonderful greetings, Ted. Are you able to your holiday
        attachment in another format for those of us with older computers? And
        thanks, Ray for starting the chain of holiday greetings, Peace on Earth,
        and goodwill to All from this site.

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Ted Sojka
        <tedsojka@...> wrote:

        > And you thought you had some snow where you live?
        >
        > Begin forwarded message:
        >
        > >> Subject: FW: Beautiful snow and ice festival/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
        > >>

        > >> I know you will love this one
        > >

        > Happy Holidays, ted

      • Stan St. Clair
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 26, 2008
          Thanks, this is a remarkanle presentation.

          Stan

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
            Sorry about the delay in answering this. I'm a month behind in my forum traffic!!
            Attached, find pictured conditions and predictions from just over the Red River from where i live....
            -c