Holy Nights fthroughtout 2009; a song to and from the Middle East.

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2008
      Thank you again, Ray, for starting the chain of holiday and New Year greetings to the group, and we are of a variety of religious and spiritual affiliations here.  The following link was sent by my nursing director as the most beautiful nativity she has seen.  I waited for the personal blessings of Americorps alumni friends who follow Jewish religious traditions,  and a couple from Islamic Relief whom I met who fed, clothed, and provided first aid to those in New Orleans and other disaster areas that were homeless and alone long before climactic disasters hit.  And dwell in areas other groups still fear to tread. And from myself, a non Christian friend of the footwasher, in honor of those who devotedly follow Christian traditions.

      Here is a special Christmas nativity of a family of humble beginnings from Mediterranean desert and waterways not far from where wars still rage today.  And
      to all the troops fighting for peace and love as they understand it within all the holy lands of the Middle East,   I send this beautiful rendition of O' Holy Night as beautiful as any I have heard
      .   My apologies and responsibility alone here, if anyone is offended to have this on the Ancient Waterways Society and THOR web sites:

      http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_ypUnnqr8Y&autoplay=0

       Susan