Fwd: raked gravel + AAPS web site & "Related Links" info, per request

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
      to Related Sites"

      Ted,  All,

      If any of you wish to find web sites or subject topics from prior Posts at AWS (or other Yahoogroup sites), from the Home Page, click Messages at left, then type in, ie., in Ted's case,  AAPS and you will hopefully get all or most of the more recent posts on that subject.   Yahoo changed their format not long ago, so I believe the Archives can only be accessed since then.

      AAPS web site (2008 conference) w/contact information:

      http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=38

      And, for all members and onlookers here, some of you might want to have your related web site information placed in their "Links to Related Sites" column at left of their Home Page:

      http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=11

      You may can do so via a personal letter to Judy Johnson judyspapergoods@... or board members @ AAPS site.  Many at Ancient Waterways here are AAPS members and/or supporting staff.   I see the need to update a couple of sites I posted  there.

      Susan