shouldn't surprise anyone- a 'Phoenician' or "Viking" boat sleeping with NA's

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008

      Welcome, Cerne from outside of Petosky, MI with the kind face (from his Profile).   I oftentimes greet newscomes with the suggestion to read initial posts at this site  as an 'online meetingplace'   to help guide as a bit on our journey via the Internet along global (and our own) nearest  ancient waterways. Please feel free to share with this group  related research and waterways with which you are most  familiar,  as you feel comfortable.  I am proud to be among this well-mannered,  amicable group of very diverse and humble  peoples enjoying the freedoms of   "international waters".  Folks  not only finding common ground and ancient roots, but also many willing to courageously tread the  waters with each other into unexplored, sometimes seemingly forboden waters.

      I will be on an out of town nursing assignment where i cannot pirate WiFi until Sunday, may get to a library computer, but have patients in dire need  I don't want to take my mind off.  Please, all of you, greet any newcomers and, as I was just telling Char Bruns, I'd appreciate any friendly helpful feedback you can parovide if Posts come to the site and call for a response.  People are sick of my posts and it is better I settle down to letting this just be an announcement web site, or let some of you put out here things you feel will bring about a better, more enlightened world in whatever you think it needs 'enlightening' on.  And I will hope we are not just adding to the already mountains of data banks, texts, and scriptures of the world that are  yet unlived, that we walk the walks together in what we are adding to the archaeological and historic records, too, worldwide.

      I have received 200+ emails in two weeks people reading between the lines and can only hope the groups and we as group people, open our hearts and homes as so many like Judi Rudebusch already has...to ech other.  People know the times-they are a changin', rigor mortis has long set into a lot of principles we have been trying to resurrect for decades.  And many here and in affiliated, good hearted groups want to bring the best of who we are into the present and future.  Hopefully we are able to include wise, loving ancestral teachings and not those steeped in fear.  And we want to bring into synergy what each of us has learned with many  peoples,  groups and  'secret societies'  who  felt it necessary to hold back public knowledge, for millinnea.

      I have to run but want to reenter a post sent earlier to keep in mind...also common ground between many peoples across the world who likely could show us a few things about the group harmony and  synergy...so many millinnea ago.  These sites at the earliest are almost 5000 years old.

      PP.. 28-30 of a 2005 book by Marder and Tice has some interesting Phoenician and Old Copper Complex parallels w/evidence as far back as 2500 BC to what is being discussed.   But the authors refer to articles and buriels of that same era being found between Oconto and Algoma, WI which is very close to the other investigation going on at Tisch Mills and might make more sense how and why an  Old World, poss. Bronze Age boat might be buried witin a Native American/First Nations burialground.

      The article has much to chew on and ties in more possibilites for those of us in many groups talking a long time about the two way copper trail across the central and NECanadian Provinces and as far south as KY and TN.  I have some other stuff for Vince on Phoenician evidence at Poverty Point, but he is just getting started there and I will save it for another time.

      David,  Herb, re: you both have web site w/artifacts and well-researched  input re: the Old Copper Culture of WI & Oconto... the authors below refer to  'general agreement' of the center of the Old Copper Complex as being in Wisconsin.

      http://books. google.com/ books?id=Obgdz8auwkMC&pg=PA29&lpg=PA29&dq=phoenician+ lake+superior&source=web&ots=c44RsQy- 12&sig=2rnt4gEQeehGMnV fjKfBf6r6nEI&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008
        Susan;

        You mentioned cutting back on your posts, but I wish to encourage otherwise. Without hesitation I wish to express my support for your thoughtful posts and always look forward to reading them. I regret that I have not been able to respond as often as I wish, but do appreciate your kind words and wise insight.

        Best regards;
        Vince

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2008

          The title of the earlier post was titled "Shouldn't surprise anyone--a Phoenician or "Viking" boat sleeping among Native American ancestry"    bore And I am only saying that because I was making a point but the little rectangle title bar wasn't long enough to get in what I wanted to say. Nor is the human language equipped to say what one feels invoked to say when stepping into the world, mathematics, ane Oneness with Nature and diverse peoples that countless acient peoples and groups once lived.  No group, culture, people  need feel left out, it's pot luck supper here folk, with plenty more to share  and people here so so long and at such deep layers of soil, I hope we let our sleeping one and the boat and all of our ancestry undistrubed.  I'd rather we get more into the layers and layers of understandings we have in common.  Not the misunderstandings that probably could stay in the dirt where they sprung from.

          Thanks for your words to me, and for your concerns about Cahokia, Dixon Mounds, put the Peterborough Petroglphs on as we are going to get to that along with Poverty Point as many more than we member here have long been exploring, Vince.

           I don't expect busy people to read my posts, just once in awhile.  And, not being haughty here, my confidence level is high enough that I only require a "warm fuzzy" every so often.  I said you,  brad and one or two other youngsters who read this web site but are a bit shy about joining.  have been in a future wise elders of america group since you wer born.  Or tapped into your wisdomkeepers of yore...

          I am probably not any busier than most, keep things simple but have been devoting more time to this wonderful group than other things also important.  the holidays are coming, i am online shopping, a photo of a new grandbaby reminded me I am a mother and grandmohter when lost in the world of ancient and heavenly things there..

          Uniform half on, an artichoke and ham sandwich, I am out the door.  thanks to all of you here

          SisterSu  PS if any of you are losing messages in your Posts as you are writng them, remember you  have to hit the Rich-Text Editor (Beta) first or eveything in this box and title rectangle say. I also find it wise to write my Posts into my yahoo emailbox because if I get interrupted it goes into a drafts folder.  Also, once you start tying into this text box here...you can't back arrow without losing it.  That is how it is with this PC and my laptop.  Anyone having any other things they want to say that would help, would be great.  I did not know until last year until Rick Osmon and Steve Garcia at this site told, then showed me how to use the wondrful Rich-Text Editor (Beta).   sorry always for the typos, poor spelling, lack of editing often

          ~~ Susan English ~~
          THE ATLANTIC CONFERENCE: http://www.atlanticconference.org/