Oops wrong Barrows' link in letter to Steigerwald & Stevens++ @ Aztalan

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Steve Stegerwald, Jim Stevens and all,

      My apologize for having inserted an incorrect link for Vince Barrows...
      If you forward our AWS hopes and strengths in behalf of the Offering Stone to others, please also include this dedicated researcher's links:
      ... Vince Barrows'  Historiography of Cahokia From the Earliest times to European Arrival

      Thank you for all of your efforts down there at Aztalan.  Perhaps we can some day set up a small gathering w/AWS members at Aztalan in lieu of an Ancient Waterways/Ancient Earthworks Society meeting or weekend.  Last AES gatherings in Madison were at Tom Solberg's home and  excellent teaching tour of Madison area Effigy Mounds by researcher, Larry Johns  who I know to be a close friend, possibly former grad student of Jim Scherz from the UW School of Civil & Environmental Engineering.

      Not trying to speak for AWS members, but for the group as I
      understand them, in this special regard....

      Susan English