Re: tribute to Fred Rydholm- group email from June Rydholm 12/03/08

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2008
      Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:31 PM
      Subject: New DVD Ready

      www.superiorheartland.com has the tribute evening of November at the Kaufman Auditorium, available as a DVD.  It is the whole program of people speaking to Fred for almost 3 hours of hilarious stories.  It is now ready for your enjoyment.   Another DVD that is new, it is the Fred and Henry Ford stories as they knew each other at HMC [Huron Mountain Club] and Ford in the Upper Peninsula.  I hope you can google these web sites in.  The following video/movie is also going to be available on the superiorheartland site too.  But here I copied from the joleproductions site and I lose control of this copy.  Just scroll down to read about the video.   It is really good.
      JoLe Productions' documentary on Fred Rydholm, Let Me Not Drown on the Waters: Fred Rydholm Michigan's "Mr. Copper" is a totally finished product (see catalog at http://www.joleproductions.com/). It's a 34 minute DVD, already packaged in movie boxes with color jacket, Fred's photo is on the front, line notes on the back, priced @ $24.00 retail. The DVD's are ready for immediate shipment.   JoLe Productions uses a well-known local production house (Video Kitchen) for the production of all its final products. We have the ability to re-order, any quantity, and receive finished DVD's within 48 hours.

      To Order On Line using your credit card via Pay Pal, use Catalog section.
      To Order via mail, (check, or money order), use Order Form section.

      Fred Rydholm Michigan's Mr. Copper
      Let Me Not Drown on the Waters: Fred Rydholm Michigan's "Mr. Copper"
      DVD 34 Minutes $24.00
      Fred Rydholm for more than 70 years has pursued the question of what happened to the massive amount of ancient copper mined between 5,000 BC and 1200 BC in the UP of Michigan and on Isle Royale. His lifetime research has taken him to places around the world looking for answers to haunting questions raised by evidence of Old World, pre-Columbian contact with the Americas. He's a well-respected historian, having written the classic, Superior Heartland A Backwoods History, consisting of more than 1500 pages of unique and fascinating information. Reading the book is like sitting in front of the fireplace and hearing the pioneers themselves tell their own stories. His most recent book, Michigan Copper The Untold Story, contains a great wealth of evidence supporting diffusion. Fred is also a consummate storyteller, a trait instantly seen when you're around him only a few moments. He simply has that innate ability to uplift you with joy and laughter. Let Me Not Drown on the Waters: Fred Rydholm Michigan's "Mr. Copper" sets out to capture the essence of this unique and deeply loved man from Marquette.
      I hope this helps you find these fun entertainments for the holidays.   Love  June