Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: Atlantic Conference

  • Stan St. Clair
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2008
      Susan,

      I am currently on vacation, and have not had the opportunity to view all of the videos, but will complete the viewing this coming weekend. What I have seen is fantastic. I
      appreciate the efforts which you have made both at the conference, and on this list to make others aware of what was accomplished by bringing together the great selection of experts in Halifax.

      My best,
      Stan