Newport Tower-THOR group topic & R. Starling: "They All Discovered America" link

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Would first like to insert the 92-member THOR (TheHunter's Ohio Rock) group' s web link that I'd omitted the other day when mentioning their site. William Smith is group founder and host.  A very lively discussion is going on there now about the Newport Tower in Rhode Island and NEARA conference Zena had brought up earlier this week.  You may recognize three or four of our members in on the discussion as well as a couple of emails  sent to William by geologist Scott Wolter (Minn.) who spoke at the August Atlantic Conference, and Bostonian, David Grody who still had complimentary copies of his fourth book, which I'm sure he will send anyone interested, if he has any left.  Partial proceeds once it hits final printing will be donateed to NEARA:
       Cabal of the Westford Knight-Templars at the Newport Tower  (2008).

      Secondly, before I hit the sack for a short winter's nap, at the request of Jeff Bennett, here is a link for Robert Starling's six minute "They All Discovered America" . Robert passed out hard copies at the AAPS conference in Big Bay, MI October, 2006  which can now be accessed through an Internet link. Does anyone here know if any of the proposed videos have been made for classroom use?

      (6 Ratings)  Rate:

      "Informational "teaser" video (about 6 min.) about an upcoming documentary TV miniseries called "They All Discovered America" about an upcoming documentary TV miniseries called "They All Discovered America". It describes evidences of many voyages to America in ancient times before Columbus. Produced by Robert Starling"