KEYs to the WAYBACK machine

  • hilgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Hi Susan, Over on Thor last year,, just before you went to New
      Orleans,,you asked if anyone had any ideas (dreams)and I suggested
      barrels to get in and ride out the storms after seeing all the barrels
      floating on the sunami waves debri piles.,,but,,,more like the barrels
      people rode in that would have gone over falls.,,,so
      now,,barrels,,drums. There is this guy here in santa cruz that marches
      up and down mainstreet and dresses all in blue and blue face paint and
      then has a blue plastic barrel,,cut off and made into a
      drum.???indians??so the mediwiwin had the keeper of the sacred
      drum???so is that to bang on or to carry fresh water in?or both?
      The mediwiwin too have a cross and where it came from has been the
      source of a lot of speculation over the years. Over at thor after you
      left,,dave and I ,,off line,, took a look at templars and found a
      celtic cross with a wheel that turned and it was a tool.It maybe was
      used even to build the pyramids I,ve read. The cross was able to aline
      with the north star and was used for navigating?We joked that this was
      maybe the KEY to the wayback machine. Mr peobody was not amused.

      The mediwiwn society have three branches, the keepers of the fire,
      the keepers of the drum and the keeper of the sacred otter medicine
      bag.There are some trippy things in that bag.Dream enhancement.

      Time to catch a few dreams
      thanks Susan
      While studying my family history,,,on my all swedish fathers side I
      found I am the great great great grandson of effraim the son of THOR.

      ! w o w !
      aka
      steve

      now what?